- The start of the race is at 7:30am
- The road will be closed between 7am and 10am
- The minimum age of participants is 16+
- The maximum number of particpants allowed is of 300, that's 75 teams of 4.
- Bike start in waves of 20 (4 waves in total) with 1 min interval between each wave.
- Run starts 2 min after the last bike wave leaves.
- Swimmers start 20 min after the run start.
- Swim start: Beach start from the top of the ramp and will finish at the top of the ramp.
- Swimmers will use own chipped timing at the start and finish line.
- Cyclists will use own chipped timing at the start and finish line.
- Runners will have the same and will use the finish Gantry. A secure area to tag for change over from runner 1 to runner 2 will be created. The change over will be marshaled by the organisers.
- Runners will run on the pavement and cycle lane.
- Runners will run with a race bib
- All goody bags will be distributed at the end of the race.
- Once registered, should a team member need to be changed, an email is to be sent to the organisers.
- The registration will close once all 300 places have been filled.